Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Games & Sims
 U47.org Forum :: Games & Sims
Subject Topic: Silent Hunter III (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Michael Wittman
Matrose
Matrose

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 26 May 2005 at 20:33 | IP Logged  

Nah , I cant play UO at all with my connection yet . In a few months Ill probably get something faster . Even this dumb internet slowed down for some dumb reason !!! I wish we could play one of those WW1 Aces games  Panzer Elite sounds too big , each tank has 4 players . I wouldnt try it because of the graphics .

You can buy video and sound cards to make your PC faster .

Back to Top View Michael Wittman's Profile Search for other posts by Michael Wittman

ottokretschmer
Matrose
Matrose

Posted: 27 May 2005 at 03:49 | IP Logged  

Yeah, the thing says I need more memory and more pixel shader 1.1 capability.

By the way, have you seen Stalingrad the movie?

Back to Top View ottokretschmer's Profile Search for other posts by ottokretschmer

Michael Wittman
Matrose
Matrose

Posted: 27 May 2005 at 22:42 | IP Logged  

Yeah i saw it in this Februar . It was like the best German film but not for a long time  . Maybe because I saw it during winter  and because it was in German . I feel different during that time of year .  Where I live at the moment there's no mud so for the last 4 years I always liked winter better than summer . Heh It takes a brave guy to walk out and stay for an hour outside in German Winter . Whats your favorite season ?

Back to Top View Michael Wittman's Profile Search for other posts by Michael Wittman

ottokretschmer
Matrose
Matrose

Posted: 28 May 2005 at 16:29 | IP Logged  

My favourite season is Summer. Pretty much May-July.
Back to Top View ottokretschmer's Profile Search for other posts by ottokretschmer

Michael Wittman
Matrose
Matrose

Posted: 28 May 2005 at 21:20 | IP Logged  

WHY ! I lived on a farm and we'd hate summer . And those snakes . Unfortunantly for them when I make my 200 pound Tiger and come back I'll just drive through the tall grass and kill em all !

ottokretschmer
Matrose
Matrose

Posted: 29 May 2005 at 01:50 | IP Logged  

But what about the sun and the warmth?

Michael Wittman
Matrose
Matrose

Posted: 29 May 2005 at 19:19 | IP Logged  

You're right . You can  protect yourself from the  cold but you cant run away from the heat .

Michael Wittman
Matrose
Matrose

Posted: 14 June 2005 at 13:49 | IP Logged  

Tanks and U-boat never cease to amaze me . Just goes to show you what  cooperation in a steel coffin makes men do .

CaptainNemo12
Matrosen-Gefreiter
Matrosen-Gefreiter

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 01:39 | IP Logged  

Michael Wittman wrote:
Tanks and U-boat never cease to amaze me . Just goes to show you what  cooperation in a steel coffin makes men do .

I'd second that!  Although a U-boat sounds like a really cool battle machine, I wouldn't want to live or work in one, especially after what i saw in Das Boot and other movies alike, you never know when danger is coming...

Michael Wittman
Matrose
Matrose

Posted: 31 July 2005 at 20:24 | IP Logged  

I always wanted to live next to a river ( on top of a hill , with a view ) And make a larger scale RC U-boat with a camera . Hunt for fish or something  . Why fight the waves when you go under them .

Edited by Michael Wittman on 31 July 2005 at 20:24

<< Prev Page of 6 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version