Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
The Radio Room
 U47.org Forum :: The Radio Room
Subject Topic: Now days Gurgaon comes in the top industr Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
coinning
Oberbootsmannmaat
Oberbootsmannmaat

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02 August 2018 at 07:43 | IP Logged Quote coinning

" Simona Halep celebrates her victory over Victoria Azarenka in their women's singles quarterfinal match at the US Open on Wednesday in New York City. Photo: CFP

Second seed Simona Halep Wholesale Hanley Ramirez Jersey , cheered on by Romanian gymnastics great -Nadia Comaneci, fought off a determined challenge from former world No.1 Victoria Azarenka to reach the semifinals of the US Open on Wednesday.

The 23-year-old Halep, of Romania, chasing her first Grand Slam singles title, came out strong against the Belarussian after an 85-minute, third-set rain delay to secure a 6-3 Wholesale Xander Bogaerts Jersey , 4-6, 6-4 victory and a last-four clash against Italy's Flavia Pennetta.

""It was a tough match. I'm really -happy that I could win, I don't know where it comes, the power to win this match,"" said the diminutive, but hard-hitting Halep.

Halep was run ragged in the second set by Azarenka who sent her scurrying from corner to corner as she fought back to level the quarterfinal at one set apiece.

A light rain forced them off the court in the fourth game of the third set but when they returned to Arthur Ashe -Stadium Wholesale David Ortiz Jersey , a revived Halep took command.

""I was a bit tired after the second set and that break helped me. Thanks God, for raining,"" Halep said in an on-court interview.

""I found the power to give everything to win this one because I really wanted to play first time the semifinals here.""

After an opening set dominated by Halep, two-time Australian Open winner Azarenka, who has slipped to 20th in the world rankings after battling injuries the last two seasons, battled back.

Emotions ran high with both players shrieking in frustration after mistakes and roaring in self-encouragement after an important point.

After the break Wholesale Jim Rice Jersey , Halep served an ace on the first point back on court to level the third set at 2-2, before breaking in the seventh game for the margin she needed to reach the semifinal.

Halep was cheered on by a noisy contingent of flag-waving Romanians and a special guest in the player's box, five-time Olympic gold medal winning gymnast Comaneci.

""It was great to have a great champion in my box. It was a good day for all of us,"" Halep said.

Pennetta, 33, ousted twice Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova Wholesale Ted Williams Jersey , the fifth seed from the Czech Republic, in three sets to advance.

" Norway's Kjetil Jansrud races down the Hahnenkamm course during the men's downhill training run of the Alpine Skiing World Cup in Kitzbuehel, Austria on Tuesday. Photo: CFP

The World Cup downhill in Kitzbuehel, Austria remains the ultimate test for an alpine skier, requiring nerves of steel, courage and raw physical aggression but also the mental ability to safely manage risk on the infamous course.

The "Streif" piste down the Hahnenkamm (rooster's comb) mountain in the beautiful Tirol valley also has a deeper significance as racers tweak their form before next month's World Ski Championships in Colorado.

Tens of thousands of spectators pack into the glitzy resort Cheap Joe Kelly Jersey , turning the weekend into an unparalleled fiesta glorifying fast alpine skiing, with the finish area situated directly in the center of the town.

They come to see their skiing heroes negotiate the most prestigious speed event in one of the circuit's most iconic locations: Racers touch 100 kilometers per hour within 8.5 seconds of leaving the start and there have been some extremely gruesome crashes, notably Swiss racer Daniel Albrecht in 2009 and Austrian Hans Grugger in 2011.

Saturday's 75th running of the downhill, which made its debut in 1931, is over a piste more than 3.3 kilometers long, with racers reaching motorway-coasting speeds of 140 -kilo-meters per hour while being forced into negotiating 80-meter jumps.

The roll of honor on the hill -includes multiple winners Didier Cuche and Franz Klammer Cheap Pablo Sandoval Jersey , Swiss duo Franz Heinzer and Pirmin Zubriggen, the Canadian "Crazy Canucks" trio of Todd Brooker, Steve Podborski and Ken Read in the 1980s, and French legend Jean-Claude Killy back in 1967.

Austrian Fritz Strobl won in 1997 and still holds the record time for the full course of 1 minute 51.58 seconds.

Tough test

Not since Lasse Kjus (in additional races in 2004 and 1999) and Atle Skaardal in 1990 has a Norwegian won and the scene could be set for Kjetil Jansrud to step up to the plate in the absence through injury of successful teammate Aksel Lund Svindal.

Jansrud clocked the fastest time in the first training run, at other venues perhaps not always telling, but here in Kitzbuehel Cheap Tyler Thornburg Jersey , on the ever-testing track, it is a very different story as skiers do not dare to hold back.

"I pushed myself right from the start because you never know how many training sessions you are going to get," said the Norwegian who stormed to Olympic super-G gold in the Sochi Games last year and Beaver Creek downhill victory in December.

Hannes Reichelt, last year's winner from Austria, was the only athlete able to keep up with Jansrud's pace, even though he was not left -completely satisfied with his performance.

"We have to get to grips with each other Cheap Craig Kimbrel Jersey ," the 34-year-old Austrian said of the slope.

Reichelt claimed last weekend's downhill at Switzerland's Wengen on the Lauberhorn piste, the longest downhill on the World Cup calendar, to see off Swiss duo and previous Wengen winners Beat Feuz and Carlo Janka.

Jansrud, the leader of the overall World Cup standings, took fifth.

One racer not to have competed in Wengen was former Olympic and world champion Bode Miller, the 37-year-old American saying he was yet to fully recover from back surgery in November.

Miller is uncertain for the downhill Cheap Addison Reed Jersey , but the four-time former world champion and two-time downhill runner-up here did finish the first training run.

"The track in kitz is looking pretty mean this year. I haven't seen it like this in a long time. #managainstnature," Miller, an outspoken fan of demandi. Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap MLB Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys   Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap College Jerseys Online   Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys   Wholesale Soccer Shirts Free Shipping   Wholesale NHL Hats 

Back to Top View coinning's Profile Search for other posts by coinning

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version