Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
The Cadet School
 U47.org Forum :: The Cadet School
Subject Topic: The shootings of two police officers too Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
zhouyueyue
Oberbootsmann
Oberbootsmann

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 13 November 2018 at 05:18 | IP Logged Quote zhouyueyue

A Policy Limit is the maximum your insurance company will pay out. Are you well protected?
(Scenario ¨C My client is ¡°at fault¡± for an automobile accident.)

My client called in yesterday and told me he received a letter from our claims departments. The key points of the letter are listed below:

. This letter serves as notification that a lawsuit has been filed against my client.
. Monetary demands of the claimant exceed my client¡¯s policy limits.
. Client is encouraged to get additional legal counsel to protect his interests in excess of the policy limits.
. The claimant demand letter is seeking $200 P.J. Hall Jersey ,000 in bodily injury liability damages.
. My client¡¯s automobile insurance policy has a $100,000 limit.

Well, it doesn¡¯t take a mathematician to figure this problem out. My client may be on the hook for an additional $100 Kolton Miller Jersey ,000. Ouch! Did I tell you my client is retired and 67 years old?

An automobile insurance policy in Dallas, Texas may have the minimum liability coverage of $30,000 for bodily injury. That is woefully inadequate. How much liability coverage do you have?

Many clients ask me Reggie Nelson Jersey , ¡°How much coverage is enough?¡± I generally respond, ¡°I¡¯m no oracle. I can¡¯t predict the future.¡± So in the absence of future knowledge, here a few good tips to hopefully prevent this situation from happening to you:

1. Purchase as high of a limit as you can. Don¡¯t assume that a higher limit of liability will cost you a fortune. Just because you double your limit does NOT mean that you are doubling your premium. It doesn¡¯t work like that. In fact Amari Cooper Jersey , you¡¯ll probably see that your premium increases only slightly. Ask the agent to quote several limits so you can see for yourself. I guarantee any premium increase will be minimal!

2. If you have a lot to protect (such as real estate), give serious thought to buying a personal umbrella. The most typical policies provide an additional $1 million in liability for both your auto insurance and home insurance. In this example, the auto policy would pay out its maximum $100 Jared Cook Jersey ,000, and then the umbrella would pay the difference. The cost for an umbrella averages around $250 a year.

Make your auto and home insurance work for you. Check your policy and make sure you have at least 250,000 on bodily injury. Remember Derek Carr Jersey , accidents can happen to anyone.

Your thoughts? Tell me about your experiences.

If you are looking for a Dallas home insurance expert, visit the website: farmersagenttblake

CHICAGO, March 12 (Xinhua) -- Approximately 200 protesters gathered near the Ferguson police department in the U.S. state of Missouri Thursday night Cheap Oakland Raiders Hats , singing songs such as "love" or chanting slogans including "stop Racism", after earlier shooting of two police officers.

A group of protesters gathered at a public plaza near the police department for a vigil, candle in hand. Some said they were praying for the police officers and peace of the community.

On the other side Cheap Oakland Raiders T-Shirts , some protesters were chanting slogans such as "No justice, No peace", as a group of St. Louis county policemen walked through the protesters Cheap Oakland Raiders Hoodie , with several holding the banner "Justice for Michael". Michael Brown is the name of the black and unarmed 18-year-old shot dead on August 9 last year by a white police officer in Ferguson, a suburb of St. Louis city.

The shootings of two police officers took place midnight Thursday outside Ferguson police headquarters during a protest that followed the resignation of Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson.

A huge manhunt for the gunman continues in town.

A St. Louis County police officer was shot in the shoulder and a separate police officer from the St. Louis suburb of Webster Groves was shot in the face. Both officers were released from the hospital Thursday.

Three or four shots were fired at a group of police from about 125 meters away, according to St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar. He called the shooting an "ambush".

MADRID£¬ Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- FC Barcelona head to Paris on Monday ahead of the first leg of their Champions League last 16 tie against Paris Saint Germain.

It is a vital game for both sides as one of the reasons that Paris' Spanish coach Unai Emery signed by the French side was to help them get over the hurdle of the last 16 to establish themselves among the Champions League elite.

Paris are currently second in Ligue 1 behind an impressive Monaco and enjoyed a confident 3-0 win away to Bordeaux on Friday night£¬ but it is in Europe where Emery will eventually be judged.

The Spaniard moved to France after taking Sevilla to an impressive three Europa League crowns£¬ but has one major problem in his career: as a coach he has managed just one victory against FC Barcelona in 23 meetings and has seen how Leo Messi has scored 25 goals against his respective sides in those games.

Messi will lead the Barcelona attack in Paris on Tuesday night alongside Luis Suarez and Neymar£¬ while fit-again Sergio Busquets will be the lynchpin in the Barcelona central midfield.

Luis Enrique will field his strongest defense with Gerard Pique back after being rested in Barca's 6-0 win away to Alaves on Saturday along with Sergi Roberto£¬ Jordi Alba and Samuel Umtiti.

Javier Mascherano will miss the trip through injury along with Aleix Vidal£¬ who suffered a badly dislocated ankle on Saturday and needed an operation which will sideline him for five or six months£¬ and Rafinha£¬ who broke his nose a week earlier against Athletic Club.

The Barca boss will have to decide whether Andres Iniesta£¬ who reappeared as a substitute in Vitoria£¬ is fit to start or whether he will again bring him on from the bench£¬ in which case Ivan Rakitic or Denis Suarez will start alongside Andre Gomes.

F. Myles Jack Jersey   Authentic Mitchell Trubisky Jersey   Authentic Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey   Authentic Le'Veon Bell Jersey   Authentic Lamar Jackson Jersey   Khalil Mack Womens Jersey   Kareem Hunt Womens Jersey   Julio Jones Youth Jersey   JuJu Smith-Schuster Kids Jersey   Jimmy Garoppolo 49ers Jersey 

Back to Top View zhouyueyue's Profile Search for other posts by zhouyueyue

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version