Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
The Barracks
 U47.org Forum :: The Barracks
Subject Topic: Titans offensive tackle Taylor Lewan Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
laiyongcai92
Matrosen-Stabsgefreiter
Matrosen-Stabsgefreiter

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 14 February 2019 at 03:58 | IP Logged Quote laiyongcai92

doesn¡¯t remember much after Dolphins defensive end Andre Branch hit him during an interception return in the season opener. The KO left Lewan with a concussion that kept him out of last week¡¯s game.Lewan passed protocol and will play this week.“I feel good Womens Wesley Woodyard Jersey ,¡± Lewan said, via Terry McCormick of titaninsider.com. ¡°I wouldn¡¯t have passed the protocol if I didn¡¯t. Maybe a couple of years ago, but I¡¯ve got a wife and a kid now, and I don¡¯t want to be that guy that¡¯s 45 years old and doesn¡¯t know his own name.¡±Branch was fined $10 http://www.titansfootballauthentics.com/logan-ryan-jersey-au thentic ,026 but for taunting, not the hit.Video footage appeared to show Branch yelling “body bagâ€?on the sideline afterward, and Titans coach Mike Vrabel said last week he believes Branch targeted Lewan.“I don¡¯t know if I was targeted or not,¡± Lewan said. ¡°I¡¯m not going to sit here and pretend it hurts my feelings. If you¡¯re a good football player http://www.titansfootballauthentics.com/jayon-brown-jersey-a uthentic , people are out to get you. No bad blood there. I¡¯ll get mine in time.¡±Titans News: Not For Long The NFL stands for Not For Long, as we saw with Nick Williams. Williams had a very strong preseason and training camp, but was injured so didn¡¯t make the team out of the gate. Once healthy he joined the team again. Unfortunately Nick made 2 very costly errors on Sunday and was cut. On a human level, it¡¯s very sad to see a guy that has worked his entire life to be a professional football player Youth Kevin Byard Jersey , and it didn¡¯t work out with the Titans. Hopefully he gets a job somewhere else. I wish him the best. Jayon Brown has been awesome this year, and I think that¡¯s been overshadowed by the overall run defense/Rashaan being awful. Brown was the reason I didn¡¯t think we needed to absolutely prioritize ILB this past offseason. That being said, if Evans ever becomes a solid player, we¡¯ll be set for years. Jim Wyatt does his mailbag and does a good job of not answering the Dez Bryant questions. The guy can¡¯t separate and is a locker room cancer. STOP ASKING ABOUT HIM http://www.titansfootballauthentics.com/kenny-vaccaro-jersey -authentic , PEOPLE.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version