Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Games & Sims
 U47.org Forum :: Games & Sims
Subject Topic: ​RuneScape - Smitting rework and an Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
xiangjiao524
Matrosen-Gefreiter
Matrosen-Gefreiter

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 21 February 2019 at 08:45 | IP Logged Quote xiangjiao524

With the mining and smitting rework, the annal of ability has been afflicted to addapt to the new smitting way. However, i feel like it is awfully underpowered.On the old way of smitting, the annal accustomed you to save a bar while accomplishing 3-4-5 confined items which is 33%, 25% and 20%. It didnt proc everytime but if it did, it was annual it.

I accept done over 20 abounding sets of ancient +5 aback the rework and i feel like it is now garbage.

Smitting elder+5 legs (same with boots cuff and captain which crave way beneath bars) and accepting the aftereffect proc saves 1 bar, and a bowl about save 2 bars.

Considerating confined acclimated on legs totals 48 and bowl 80, it equals to a 2% and a 2.5% save.

Highest antecedent bank (rune 80+smit) had a 5% adventitious to save a bar. Bold humans were authoritative legs (3bars) authoritative 3bars x16 legs (48) would aftereffect in 2.4 confined (0.05*48) adored on average. Accomplished bank does now save (when it proc) 1 bar per 48.

The aforementioned can be activated to bowl. 5% *80 confined is 4 bar adored on average. Which is way college than the 2-3 confined adored per rune ancient bowl +5.

Considerating no bars/ores are now abandoned and 4 ores are bare per ancient bar, it makes the action of creating an ancient bar way best than pvming for old rune bars.

The endure affair i wish to point is smitting action is now best per bar acclimated (5mins for a bowl on date +5 for 80 confined compared to 1-2 min max previously).

Overall i feel like the annal has been broke and seing 1 bar or 2 confined adored per batty bulk of confined brings me beneath joy afresh occasionally extenuative a big allotment of my smit process.

Also i feel like extenuative 1 confined for a 16 confined annual and accept the aforementioned 1 bar adored for a 48 confined annual dosent feel right.

Couldit be accessible to either accession boilerplate adored % per item/bars by either abbreviation the bulk of time it procs and badly advocacy confined adored per time or befitting the aforementioned proc ante and accretion the adored bulk a little.

As some players know, RSorder is a professional and reliable OSRS Gold Store, it devotes its mind to RuneScape Gold service to all players. Our mission is providing Cheap and Safe RS 2007 Gold to our clients with high speed delivery. Players can buy RS 07 Gold very conveniently and simply. Before do any trade in the gaming market of Runescape!

Back to Top View xiangjiao524's Profile Search for other posts by xiangjiao524

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version