Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
The Barracks
 U47.org Forum :: The Barracks
Subject Topic: www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/ Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
panxing18
Bootsmannmaat
Bootsmannmaat

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 16 July 2019 at 07:01 | IP Logged Quote panxing18

Welcome to the Splash Zone  http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-jesse-davis-j ersey , the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours."When Mike Tannenbaum was relieved of duties and Chris Grier took over, one of the first moves Grier made was the signing of Jake Rudock. As of right now, Rudock and Luke Falk are the only quarterbacks on the roster and honestly, one of them could be the opening day starter depending on how the next month turns out. The odds are against him, but Rudock is ready to come in and compete. Hopefully he becomes the next franchise quarterback of the Miami Dolphins. Or just helps the team in getting a top five pick for next years draft.You can check out that story here, and the rest of the day¡¯s round-up below.Miami Dolphins: QB Jake Rudock of Weston excited to compete - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FLOne of the first players Chris Grier signed when he ascended to control all Dolphins football operations was quarterback Jake Rudock.It went a bit under the radar, but depending on who the Dolphins sign or draft in the coming months, Rudock, who grew up in Weston and played at St. Thomas Aquinas, Iowa and Michigan, may have a chance to compete to play.Dolphins Offensive LineJa'Wuan James reassures Dolphins' Laremy Tunsil: 'Everything will work out' in free agency - Sun SentinelIf Laremy Tunsil had a choice Womens Cordrea Tankersley Jersey , he would prefer to not play without his best friend Ja¡¯Wuan James. Tunsil, the Miami Dolphins¡¯ starting left tackle, is advocating for the team to re-sign James, who is an unrestricted free agent this offseason.Ja¡¯Wuan James holds advantage over Miami Dolphins | Miami HeraldMiami Dolphins right tackle Ja¡¯Wuan James is a pending NFL free agent and he seems to hold a big advantage over the team in getting a contract because there is little by way of talent available in free agency to replace him and the Dolphins need to use their draft resources in other areas.Dolphins OffseasonMiami Dolphins¡¯ 2019 NFL Draft first-round options | Miami HeraldA few things that happened on the field ¨C or during measurements ¨C at the NFL Combine likely will affect Miami Dolphins general manager Chris Grier¡¯s options in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft.Phinsider News You May Have MissedMiami Dolphins News 3/6/19: Dolphins Need To Resist Urge To Overdraft Quarterback - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.Around SB Nation: What Other NFL Blogs Are Discussing - The PhinsiderWeekly, we take a look around the SB Nation family of NFL blogs. Here are the news stories and analysis they are discussing.Todd McShay Mock Draft 3.0: Dolphins adding a quarterback - The PhinsiderThe Miami Dolphins are at the beginning of a rebuild period, with the biggest piece being a change to the coaching staff and an adjustment in the front office. As Brian Flores installs his coaching... DAVIE, Fla. (AP) ¡ª Moments after becoming a Miami Dolphin, defensive tackle Christian Wilkins nearly sacked Roger Goodell.Wilkins gleefully leaped into the commissioner on the draft stage in Nashville, Tennessee. The Dolphins hope it was the first of many NFL celebrations by Wilkins, a 315-pound lineman from Clemson with an outsize personality to match.¡°Very charismatic,¡± Miami general manager Chris Grier said with a chuckle. ¡°He told us it was the best decision we ever made when we picked him.¡±A rebuilding project has left the Dolphins perceived as the league¡¯s lightweights William Hayes Jersey , and to help change that, they used the 13th overall pick on the bulky Wilkins.The Dolphins went 7-9 in 2018, and after shedding numerous veterans from the roster this offseason, they¡¯re widely expected to be worse this year under new coach Brian Flores. Their odds for winning the Super Bowl are 250 to 1, longest in the NFL.Even so, Wilkins was thrilled to be Miami-bound, as Goodell could attest after being targeted with a flying shoulder bump.¡°He wasn¡¯t too upset about it,¡± Wilkins said with a laugh. ¡°He wished me good luck. I¡¯m surprised he didn¡¯t hit back or anything. I did get him kind of hard. My shoulder is actually hurting a little bit from how hard I bumped him, but I was just so excited.¡±Miami passed on Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins, and instead attempted to shore up a defense that last year allowed 6,257 yards, most in franchise history.The draft was deep in defensive linemen  http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-ryan-fitzpatr ick-jersey , and some projected Wilkins as a top-10 pick. Last year the first-team All-American had 15 tackles for a loss and six sacks.The Dolphins had an extensive scouting report on Wilkins because their new defensive line coach, Marion Hobby, was his position coach at Clemson.¡°A very smart, versatile player,¡± Grier said. ¡°Highly productive. I love the size, the athletic ability. For us it was an easy decision.¡±Wilkins helped the Tigers win two national titles, and became their first scholarship player to earn a degree in 2 1/2 years. He¡¯s optimistic he can excel with the Dolphins.¡°I know about the history ¡ª guys like Dan Marino and Jason Taylor who put on that uniform,¡± he said. ¡°I want to work hard so I can get to the point where I can be considered great like those guys.¡±While Wilkins was in a celebratory mood, he turned reflective when asked about his grandfather, killed in 2011 when a SWAT team rifle accidentally discharged during a raid.¡°My grandfather meant everything to me,¡± Wilkins said. ¡°He was the most influential person in my life.¡±In opting for a lineman, Miami has still used a first-round pick on a quarterback only once since 1983. Well-traveled veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick signed with the Dolphins in March Womens Chase Allen Jersey , and they¡¯ve acknowledged he¡¯s merely a caretaker, but the draft wasn¡¯t deep at the position.The Dolphins might pursue Arizona quarterback Josh Rosen, who is on the trade market after the Cardinals used the No. 1 overall pick to take quarterback Kyler Murray of Oklahoma. Arizona took Rosen with the 10th overall pick last year, and the former UCLA star had a rocky rookie season.¡°We¡¯re investigating all avenues,¡± Grier said.With a multitude of needs still to be addressed, the Dolphins have one pick in the second round and another in the third round Friday. They¡¯ll be in the market for an edge rusher and right tackle, among other positions.¡°Where we are, we¡¯ve got to build the roster up and create depth and competition everywhere,¡± Grier said.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version