Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
The Barracks
 U47.org Forum :: The Barracks
Subject Topic: Willkommen an Bord! (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Kaleun
Korvettenkapitän
Korvettenkapitän
’The Old Man’

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 30 November 2004 at 14:48 | IP Logged  

trigger wrote:

BTW, the forum behave a bit oddly... when i get at this topic through the bdu i can not reply on it. When i get here through the cadet school i can reply, but when I try to quote your message it gets me the you can not reply message and i am through the bdy section again???? I hope this makes sense

Makes perfect sense... The thread was an annoucement, which was mirrored across all the boards. It couldn't be posted directly in the BdU forum as only admins can post there, but was mirrored across when you added to it anywhere else. One of those forum quirks I guess. Anyway I have moved the thread here (to the barracks) so that we can carry on the chitchat!

Back to Top View Kaleun's Profile Search for other posts by Kaleun Visit Kaleun's Homepage

trigger
Matrosen-Stabsgefreiter
Matrosen-Stabsgefreiter

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 14:58 | IP Logged  

Hehehe I allways try to be the exception to the rule

Peter

Back to Top View trigger's Profile Search for other posts by trigger Visit trigger's Homepage

Bobby_woll
Leutnant zur See
Leutnant zur See

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 15:10 | IP Logged  

lol that sounds like me over on the PA forum.....
Back to Top View Bobby_woll's Profile Search for other posts by Bobby_woll

trigger
Matrosen-Stabsgefreiter
Matrosen-Stabsgefreiter

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 18:09 | IP Logged  

Annyway Herr kaleun,

In the past we alked about a dutch translation. The offer still stands. If you can provide the source text in some way that will help. If I translate off off the pages, I might miss somthing... Any thoughts on it?

Peter

Back to Top View trigger's Profile Search for other posts by trigger Visit trigger's Homepage

Kaleun
Korvettenkapitän
Korvettenkapitän
’The Old Man’

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 04:57 | IP Logged  

Hi Peter,

Thanks for reminding me! I am close to finishing off most of the members area stuff, but I think the general area is pretty complete. What I can do is take the source text from the site and put it into a flat Word document for you. I think it would be marvellous to have another translation done - with the German translation for most of the main areas and French version I have planned u47.org will truly be an international site.

I will of course be obliged to buy you a drink or two (though not beer as you don't drink it! ) when I am next in Holland. Caroline and I have often talked about a break in Amsterdam!
Back to Top View Kaleun's Profile Search for other posts by Kaleun Visit Kaleun's Homepage

trigger
Matrosen-Stabsgefreiter
Matrosen-Stabsgefreiter

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 06:51 | IP Logged  

Well, I live in Badhoevedorp. That lies snuggly against Amsterdam with Schiphol airport at the other side. So if you come by plane I could even pick you up

Peter

HerrKaleunU47
Matrose
Matrose

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 16:50 | IP Logged  

ahoi,

i was under the id of herr kaleun u-96 in the old forum.  i switched to this id cause it matches my email.  i was also the one doing the study on the one torpedo mechanic peter thewes for my first person impression for ww2 events.  (still got questions about him)

btw, i like this new forum much better!  keep up the good work!

torpedo los!

herr kaleun

Bobby_woll
Leutnant zur See
Leutnant zur See

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 13:32 | IP Logged  

HerrKaleunU47 wrote:

ahoi,

i was under the id of herr kaleun u-96 in the old forum.  i switched to this id cause it matches my email.  i was also the one doing the study on the one torpedo mechanic peter thewes for my first person impression for ww2 events.  (still got questions about him)

btw, i like this new forum much better!  keep up the good work!

torpedo los!

herr kaleun

Welcome to the board thanks for the praise about the new forum
Back to Top View Bobby_woll's Profile Search for other posts by Bobby_woll

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

<< Prev Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version